We love connecting with our dynamic alumni! From participation in Senior Advisory to reunions to catching up at a basketball game to cheer on our Hawks, we always have time for our alums!
Hear from some of our community below about how Oakwood has been a driving force in their life!
Got a few minutes? Current Oakwood students have compiled the below questions that they'd love to have our alumni share their advice on:
- What is your favorite way that being an Oakwood student has affected your life in college and after?
- How is college life and its general atmosphere compared to Oakwood?
- Is college a big jump from high school?
- How does the homework load in college compare to Oakwood's?
- How was the college admissions process and what did you find most challenging during it?
- How did you select which school you attended?
- Was there anything that steered you in a particular direction regarding your major and/or career?
- Do you think it is too late to try to build up your skills for your dream job in high school?
- How did you manage your time in high school with sports, AP classes, and other extracurriculars?
- How do you organize your priorities? When do you put your life before your career/studies?
- What is your best advice for building a successful career?
Want to share your update with the Alumni Office?