Families commuting to Oakwood have a couple of options for arriving to and from school, ranging from individual car rides, bike, or public transit. Many families utilize carpools that are arranged informally with the assistance of Oakwood's family directory and mapping tool to see nearby households. In addition, some students utilize public transportation on the VTA Bus #68 that runs from Gilroy to the San Jose Diridon Transit Center, offering a bus stop directly outside of Oakwood on Monterey Street at John Wilson Way.
Oakwood also offers a morning and afternoon shuttle service to and from the South San Jose and Los Gatos/Campbell areas through partnerships with private 3rd party providers. Shuttle stops vary year to year based on ridership.
Current shuttle stops include:
- Los Gatos/Campbell: Camden Avenue & Union Avenue
- San Jose: Story Road & South White Road
- South San Jose: Almaden Ranch Shopping Mall
- South San Jose: Cottle Road & Great Oaks Parkway
- Silver Creek/Evergreen: Silver Creek Valley Road & Beaumont Canyon Drive
2022-23 round trip shuttle transportation to and from San Jose and Los Gatos/Campbell: $3,360 (covers full school year)
Please direct any questions about transportation options to email@example.com.