Oakwood appreciates all donations, regardless of amount. Individuals who are able to give at higher levels make a tremendous difference and the school provides special recognition. All donations made through Annual Giving receive recognition as outlined below
- Founders Circle (Donations of $10,000 or more)
- Trustees Circle (Donations of $5,000 - $9,999)
- Patrons Circle (Donations of $2,500 - $4,999)
- Spirit Club (Donations of $1,000 - $2,499)
- Hawk Club (All Donors to the Annual Gift Program)
In-kind donations over $1,000 and donations made through special fundraising events that exceed $1,000 receive the same recognition as donations through Annual Giving.
Although the school provides the teachers all they need for their classroom, they are often asked by parents for a wish list. This effort is organized through the Parent Service Auxiliary. Grade Level Parent Representatives and those wishing to support the classroom directly in this way are much appreciated. Acknowledgments for these donations are handled by each class and is not part of Annual Giving.
Any questions about Oakwood fundraising can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.